BeeKeepClub offers PayPal as it is a safe and easy way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make your payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by both Credit and Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Follow the steps below to complete you payment:
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you don’t have one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal are:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website. BeeKeepClub guarantees that you will be protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
If you should ever experience any of the above instances, please contact us with your concerns and we will have the issue resolved as amicably and as soon as possible.
You will receive:
- A full refund if you don’t receive your order.
- A full or partial refund, if the item is not as described.