The Apihex Hand-Held Honey Uncapper is designed for both small holder and huge operation beekeepers. It can help the large operation when a few frames need to be uncapped with no need to use a more power consuming machine for such a job.
The Apihex Hand-Held Honey Uncapper is a manually operated honey uncapper that is designed to facilitate the preparation of honey frames for honey extraction. In the years past, beekeepers used to remove honey frames completely from the beehive then damage them in an effort to extract the honey. This was a process that not only damaged the honeycombs but also made it so much harder for the bees to start all over making honey frames. The manual honey extractor helps ensure the wax capping are safely removed from the honeycombs, so that the honey can then be extracted using either a manual or electrically operated honey extractor.
This machine is easy to operate and does not require a power source to be useful. The specially designed machine allows the beekeeper to slide in the honeycombs and remove the wax capping from the combs. This helps expose the honey which can then be extracted.
The Apihex Hand-Held Honey Uncapper comes with a simple design that is small in size and lightweight. The machine is hand operated and is easy to use. It is made of a steel bar and features protruding struts. At the end of the struts are a row of plastic needles held by a chassis. This honeycomb uncapper can is used to uncap a row of the honeycomb cells after another.
The machine should be placed on a clean surface so as to prevent the plastic needles from collecting dirt. The machine should also be cleaned after use. It is also recommended that you rinse the machine with water before use.
- It is manually operated and does not require electric power in order to be useful.
- It does not destroy the honey cell walls thanks to the spring mounted needles of the machine.
- Made of food grade materials. This means it is food safe.
- Uncapper and handle are made of durable stainless steel material.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble whenever cleaning or storage is required.
- Comes with smooth metal surfaces that do not collect dirt easily.
- Portrays expert workmanship on both design and materials used for making the machine.
- Ideal for both experts and beginning beekeepers.
- It is easy to operate.
- Makes the uncapping process clean and fast.
- It is affordable.
- It is lightweight.
The Apihex Hand-Held Honey Uncapper facilitates quick uncapping of honeycombs during honey harvesting. It is ideal for those in need of a machine that does not require electric power. It is easy to use and comes at an affordable price.
There are no reviews yet.